Saturday, October 5, 2013

My spit is all over it...






Part I:  During library time when the librarian was presenting, a student was throwing a chestnut up and down, clearly not paying attention.  I held out my hand for the chestnut.  He looked at me and said, "I had it in my mouth and it has my spit all over it.  Are you sure you want it?".  My thought was NO! GROSS! OF COURSE NOT!  But I'll be dammed before I would let him know how I truly feel.  I continued holding my hand out and he dropped it in.  I won...I think.

Part II:  As I walked away looking for serious cleanser to sanitize this object, I heard him talking to the librarian.  I overheard, "What a wonderful idea to share your chestnut!  It can start our seeds display!"  Then, "Ms. Kathleen", she chirped, "Do you have the lovely seed?"  Stopping to plaster a pleasant smile on my face, I told  her about the spit currently coating said lovely seed.  She recoiled.  Then she showed me where she keep her deep cleaning supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment